If you are looking for classic car hire, take a look at what the classic car club can offer. They have lots of classic cars for hire, but it works more like a members club than a traditional car hire business. That said, CCC do have night drives available and cater for many events, enabling you or your business use their classic cars and period London venue for all sorts of events and driving functions. The classic car club can also provide chauffeur driven classic cars, and have classic cars available for hire for television and film production work.
Classic car hire needn't be hugely expensive, and membership of the classic car club is cheaper than you think. It's usually much cheaper than running a classic car, but you get to drive club cars much more regularly than you would in your own classic car, plus you get to choose a different car each time.
The Classic car club have many classic cars available for hire, such as:
- Classic Jaguar hire, including the XK150, two E-Types, a Mk2, and even an XJS V12 or an S-Type R for hire or rental.
- Classic Lotus Elans for hire - an Elan plus 2 and the new Lotus Elan S2.
- Many classic BMWs for hire. At one point they had two BMW Z1s, and still have an M6, M5 and M3 for hire.
- Classic Porsches for hire, a 911T, 911 turbo and the mighty Porsche 928 S2.
- More classic Mercedes than you can shake a stick at, with Pagoda SLs and other classic SLs and C class Mercs.
- A wide range of classic and modern Alfa Romeos for hire, from the 1970s Alfa Romeo Spider to the 3.0 GTV.
Visit the Classic Car club website: www.classiccarclub.co.uk